1. Post these rules.
2. Players who are tagged write eight random facts/habits about themselves on their own blog.
3. At the end of the post, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names with links. Don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog telling them that they’ve been tagged and to read your blog for the details.
1. A note was once passed to me in a public bathroom stall, the result of which was my piloting a small aircraft.
2. I’ve met two internationally famous lesbians of the entertainment world, albeit briefly. One of them didn't seem to want to touch me when our picture was taken. The other pawed my pecs and said, “You’ve got big ones”.
3. I used to have two tattoos, then I had no tattoos. After that I had two tattoos again and now I have one tattoo. I'm fickle when it comes to tattoos.
4. When I was a kid, I hated looking younger than I actually was. But people said it would serve me well when I got older. They were right.
5. I don’t drive a car anymore and I likely never will. You don’t want me behind the wheel. I get too angry with stupid people.
6. I shook hands with Donny Osmond here. It seems he was trying to change his image.
7. I had four girlfriends during my adolescence. Chronologically: Carolyn, Teresa, Diane and Nicole. I’m still friendly with the first two.
8. I had braces on my teeth on account of an errant fang protruding from my upper gum. Five years later, the repositioned tooth was knocked out in a bicycle accident.
Woody Allen said he couldn't be comfortable in a group that would accept someone like himself as a member. Similarly, I'd been almost offended no one ever'd bothered to tag me - and then Mike did and I found myself between a rock and a hard place: I was expected to assemble my own list, which turned out to be fun. But I also had to ask other bloggers to do the same - and frankly, I'd rather stick needles in my eyes.
So consider this the opportunity for y'all untagged folk to jump on the bandwagon. This is The Wild-Card Tagging Blog, for those who've fallen under the radar thus far. Come play with us.